Stage 4 troubles

They take a few days to come so be patient. I went out today and was able to get 3017 with the boosters.
I switched cables that came with the boosters. I think I will order another 90 degree cable since I only ordered one.

The Fpv booster app I'm having issues with. It drops connection randomly and I usually need to switch back to the DJI app. Which sucks because it would be nice to see if I am actually not pointing correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scoot-Scoot
I have a stage 3 kit. Before installing I was having issues with broken connection from bird to app.
After installing the stage 3 kit, I lost all signal from bird to app. I just replaced the wifi box in the bird and have signal. I will be doing a test run in the morning and let you know. Aloha....

Broken connection on vision2+ camera how co i connect i just got the phantom 2 days ago i binded my camera to app vision but it keeps saying broken connection

Just received my installed Stage 4 from Fpvlr. Dji app. saying " broken connection " even before I take off. Now camera just stopped tilting up and down. Any advice would be appreciated. I'll try to include my controller connections. View attachment 17081View attachment 17082
Re-bind the range extender and then once that is done power cycle everything and try again

I've been flying whenever possible lately. Just never see the distance others with the stage 4 kit report. I can consistently get 3500 to 4500 in a super flat farmland area. Then fpv gets broken. Im at a loss. Cleaned and installed new cables. Tightened them just a tiny bit past finger tight. Does anyone else on here accept these to work on? I'd be willing to pay.

if you still have a problem with the camera pan and tilt, i had the same problem without the antenna upgrade. i just recalibrate the camera with the computer and dji pgm. try that it should fix problem. hope that helped

I've been flying whenever possible lately. Just never see the distance others with the stage 4 kit report. I can consistently get 3500 to 4500 in a super flat farmland area. Then fpv gets broken. Im at a loss. Cleaned and installed new cables. Tightened them just a tiny bit past finger tight. Does anyone else on here accept these to work on? I'd be willing to pay.
Scoot I'm with you on this and just accept it now. I have cleaned and swapped wires and put a lot of money into this thing. I get about the same distance and not sure why.

I'm just going to fly it for what it is until someone gives me a better solution.

Maybe this thread can be useful to others in the future. I know if I had read this before my purchase I would have gone a different route.

Scoot I probably missed it but what does it fly without booster after you have done all the cleanup, etc and how high are you flying?

Scoot I probably missed it but what does it fly without booster after you have done all the cleanup, etc and how high are you flying?
Without boosters I was getting 1500 to 3000ft. After cleaning and using new connection wires. I can only get 3500 to 4500 most flights. Very lucky when I get that 4500.
I'm getting messages from others who are all getting the same. I think FPVLR's supplies are not the quality they used to be. Or something like that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic