stage 4 is awesome

max

Reaction score
Hit 2.3 miles yesterday with hardly trying. If you go to stage 3, just bite the bullet and do stage 4 too IMO. That's all...

Can you upload some pics of your installation?
In the pictures from the saling page they show 7 antennas, how is the installation?

I just got 9168ft with the vision + stage 4 kit & the booster app, does that seem a bit weak? Was flying from a 600 meter high peak with litte to no wifi interference around me in the country & clear calm day with clear los

Last edited:
Try it without the booster app. Antena direction is critical and I get that range pretty consistently with my stage 2. I'm waiting for my 5.8ghz amp GeForce installing my stage 4.

Try it without the booster app. Antena direction is critical and I get that range pretty consistently with my stage 2. I'm waiting for my 5.8ghz amp GeForce installing my stage 4.
I'll give it a go without the boost & I'll let ya know what difference is made, Just waiting on possible solutions from Tony @ fpvlr & thanks for your reply

What are these stages you are talking about?
The stages that are being mentioned here are , antenna kits made by (fpvlr) to increase distance and connection quality of your quad, if u look up , FPVLR On here you'll find lots of info regarding them [emoji6]

Can you guys post some pictures on how you mounted your amps and battery? Looking ff cwy to have a clean install.

Is this ridiculous or what! Do you guys have a better way?
uploadfromtaptalk1431144571734.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431144615795.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers