Stable Platform

Reaction score
I am wondering those of you whom have used the phantom vs a multi rotor or quad with larger wingspan if there is a change in stability. I use the phantom for inspections and need the ability to be very stable in flight to get a view of what I am looking at.

I am wondering if a different RIG like a F550 or something like a TBS that is a bit wider platform would make a difference in stability .

Can anyone Comment to this prior to another hit (purchase) to the addiction?

The Turbo Ace Matrix is very stable and can carry a Nex or similar camera. I would stay away from wow hobbies, though and purchase through fpvflyamerica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyShasta Thanks for the suggestion,

I have looked at the Matrix. looks awesome but the cost is up there. If I can get the stability and 10-15 min of flight with a GoPro on a 550 or other platform that would allow some other funds into other development.

The Matrix is a Quad with a large foot print and props what do the Hex's offer for stability? I do not want the expense of the s800 or s1000 but would like more stability in wind for my flights. Any ideas or options? I can build it so save cost just need some ideas of options.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl