ST-TP01 Tablet Mount

Reaction score
Need help! Brought the Satechi ST-TP01 tablet mount to use with my PV2+ controller. A few reviews on Amazon stated this was easily adaptable to the PV2+ controller. I'm fairly smart and I don't a clue on how they did this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, pictures even better.
Thanks, Norm

I'm not sure what exactly you are having difficulty with, but hopefully I can be of some assistance. If I understand correctly you are having a problem with mounting this holder to your tablet.
If this is correct, I'm sure you realize that you will not be using (support housing part #1) in this application.
Remove part (Nut 2) as shown on rear of carton illustration from (Housing 2), as you will need to use it with the support bracket of the phone holder clip provided with your quad. Expand the cradle arms 1&2 to your tablet and simply secure the arms in place using what is described as part (Nut 1). Once the expandable arms are set in position on your tablet then tighten down (Nut 1) to secure them in place, and attach the entire assembly to the support bracket previously mentioned using ( Nut 2).
Note: Some disassembly and reassembly of the original phone clip bracket to the transmitter handle may be required.
Note: You will not be using the actual phone clip portion of the mounting bracket in this application either. You should be all set.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBS
CIMG4884.JPG

Reactions: DBS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4