ST. LOUIS & ST CHARLES MISSOURI

Been thinking about getting the phantom 3 and putting my FC40 on ebay. I talked to dji and they said that the FC40 and phantom 1 and 2 has to be calibrated each time. A longer flying time in between batteries would be great. Maybe we could meet up on Sunday

Here's Sunday's flying forecast. Wind speeds are for 400' so we should be able to fly. We could meet at Hardee's in Murphysboro and decide where to fly or just sit and talk about the DJIs over coffee.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452812023.599510.jpg

Been thinking about getting the phantom 3 and putting my FC40 on ebay. I talked to dji and they said that the FC40 and phantom 1 and 2 has to be calibrated each time. A longer flying time in between batteries would be great. Maybe we could meet up on Sunday
Phantom 2s did not have to be calibrated every flight. I had one and only calibrated when I went more than 50 miles from the last calibration.

I am in St. Charles also, over by Blanchette Park. I have gotten some great footage of the park but always looking for people to fly with and hang out with. Here is a quick video i made the other day after the snow.

Last edited:
By the way also, Where does everyone buy their DJi Gear? I don't always enjoy just buying online but I would love a local place that had accessories and parts, etc. I have looked at Best Buy and that seems to be the only place right now.

I'm in St Peters just down from Mid RIvers Mall and I like to fly out at Busch Wildlife, fall was nice as you got the color changing and more deer movement.

Also in St. Pete (Hi Gator!) Haven't tried anything but muni parks yet and Peaceful Valley Lake in Owensville MO.

Schiller Camera in Manchester sells DJI, but best deals are still on Ebay.

I live in Benton Park and took off from the park just south of the city. Also in the video a few clips from my home town in IL. Would like to meet up with others around the STL area maybe when it gets warmer.

Reactions: Ron Davis
Which app/site are you using to gather that information? That is very useful info you got there.
Its the UAV Forecast app. Information is also available at UAVforecast.com

Also in St. Pete (Hi Gator!) Haven't tried anything but muni parks yet and Peaceful Valley Lake in Owensville MO.

Schiller Camera in Manchester sells DJI, but best deals are still on Ebay.

Do you know if Schiller services them? I have a P2 vision + that went swimming and I think it can be repaired

I live in Benton Park and took off from the park just south of the city. Also in the video a few clips from my home town in IL. Would like to meet up with others around the STL area maybe when it gets warmer.

Hey there, I am so glad I found this regional meet up area. I am from Eureka and never have anyone to fly with or discuss all things drones, I bore most of my friends when I go on and on about them..lol. I fly a P3P, but I also recently purchased a racing drone, it's very fast and has a steep learning curve. I've only flown it once, but when the weather warms up, maybe we can get some people from here and meet up, let me know.

Jack

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm in the Wildwood area and am also looking for people to get together with and fly. I have a P3P with only a couple of flights and always looking for new places to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey all, I'm in the Wildwood area and am also looking for people to get together with and fly. I have a P3P with only a couple of flights and always looking for new places to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Wildwood too. I have a P3S and would like to learn more.

I have a p3s, and live south of St.Louis. near festus, I have quite a few places to fly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik