SquareTrade

Reaction score
Just contacted square trade to purchase a insurance policy on my P3S, They told me they couldn't offer me a insurance policy.
I have read were several ppl have purchased square trade policies for their P3S. Does anyone know another way to go about purchasing this policy?

I contacted SquareTrade about this many months ago and got the same answer.

You could try another option -- like the Neary Aerial Media service contract.

I got mine when I bought it through B&H as they offered it . Sam's did the same on that sale Saturday .
I think where you buy it has to offer it for you to get it .

B&H has a special arraignment with ST. Seems others like Sams Club do too.

Kind of a bad deal seeing how I bought mine from www.DJI.com and I'm refused a insurance plan.
You would think DJI would definitely be in that deal.

Are you looking for insurance on the drone or liability if someone gets injured or property is damaged from your drone? For liability you might check your homeowners or renters insurance. Plus it could be a good reason to also have an umbrella policy. If you have a fly away and it ends up in traffic or lands on the freeway and causes some serious damage you could get wiped out financially of all of your assets. As a fellow flyer It does concern me. And no, I'm not an insurance agent.
"Fly safe" Also I'm not a lawyer either.

I'm a pilot and there is a huge difference in airplane/hull insurance and airplane liability, my wife and I have a really good umbrella policy
With the rate of crash ability of these I never imagined calling square deal, they are an awesome company btw, they covered me on a camera policy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers