Spring's Coming, Getting Ready To Fly Again

Reaction score
Hi All, Saturday's high temps forecasted for low 70's so I thought I'd take my P3P up. It hasn't been flown since last fall, and I have read about all the nightmares regarding the latest forced updates, faulty firmware updates, etc. It seems the more I read about the update issues the more confused I become. So, here is what I have...
APP 3.1.3 (sorry, it FORCED me to update). Firmware Version 1.9.6.0. Remote Controller 1.6.0.

DJI Go App says I need to update Remote Controller, Aircraft, and Camera. I'm afraid to do anything! I fired the bird up inside (props off) and got front arm LED's solid red, and rear arm slow flashing green. App says P-GPS Ready To Go (GPS) Home Point Recorded, but somewhere I saw Satellite Positioning Off.

Sorry to ask this, but as I said, the more I read the more confused I get. What do I need to update, or backdate, to fly safely ??? Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks !!!

Honestly, I wouldn't update anything or change anything. Its good to fly, just make sure you fully charge your batteries. The Satellite positioning off is probably cause you were inside, nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Oso
Sorry for the late reply.... Thanks for your thoughts.... That's what I'll do.... Fly cautiously to make sure all is well, then let er rip as before... THANKS !!!

Reactions: Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31