Springfield IL area pilots?

Reaction score
Just picked up my p3p yesterday. i've had toy quads in the past but this is my first real quad. Looking for more people to fly with and exchange tips and tricks.

Springfield is my old stomping grounds. Graduated from Lincoln Land CC back in 1980. I have a P4 and I'm in S. Illinois now in Waterloo. I'm 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis where I'm finding tons of stuff to video. As soon as the weather gets batter, I'm planning an across the river video of the Gateway Arch up close.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm in the Springfield area. If everything goes right, I'll have my P3S this coming Monday. Unfortunately, I have to travel to Florida for work the next day and not willing to risk traveling with it. But it would be cool to get some footage of Florida. :)

Springfield is my old stomping grounds. Graduated from Lincoln Land CC back in 1980. I have a P4 and I'm in S. Illinois now in Waterloo. I'm 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis where I'm finding tons of stuff to video. As soon as the weather gets batter, I'm planning an across the river video of the Gateway Arch up close.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I am from Greenville il I have phamtom 3 standard and phamtom 4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj