Spotlight

Maybe this will help:

Spotlight

LOL. Why the double thread?
I tried that one. The site came up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with this page right now. We're working on fixing it". I'm also looking for other suggestions too. Whenever I ask people if they know of anything, once 1 person relays. I don't get any more. That's why I reposted is to get more suggestions.

This one has lenses where you can slide them down to 18 degrees: RUGO.

The Lume Cubes are a lot wider than them, maybe brighter too if you believe their specs which are also more blue than they confess up too. L.C. also makes a holder for them that fixes between the legs.

That said, LED lights are not that bright for stills unless you are at a high ISO (noise) and a slow shutter (blur). Likely you will need to be close too, <20 feet or so. Plus, the added weight will lower your flight time, maybe by half depending on how you fly.

This one has lenses where you can slide them down to 18 degrees: RUGO.

The Lume Cubes are a lot wider than them, maybe brighter too if you believe their specs which are also more blue than they confess up too. L.C. also makes a holder for them that fixes between the legs.

That said, LED lights are not that bright for stills unless you are at a high ISO (noise) and a slow shutter (blur). Likely you will need to be close too, <20 feet or so. Plus, the added weight will lower your flight time, maybe by half depending on how you fly.

Ok. Thanks. The RUGO is to expensive for me. But thanks anyway. I appreciate the thought. :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl