Split or segmented videos on micro Sd card?

Hey guys this is another new p3 pro user.
I have a p3 pro which I updated with the last firmware update 2 days ago.
I am facing a problem that maybe someone could pass an available help that would be highly appreciated.
I have 2 micro sd cards. One is 16GB and the other is a 4 which is slower.
The problem is that when I try to upload my video and foto stills by using an sd card usb stick i get a message that the card needs formatting and I cannot open it in windows 7. The same with both sd cards. Every time before I use the card at the p3 I format it at the drone just before i start my flight. I am realy puzzled of what can be going wrong.

Help please!
I've had a lot of trouble using sub sticks to read my sd cards. Kept getting various errors. Even lost som video because I thought it was corrupted and reformatted! If you have a card reader in your computer, use the adapter that usually comes with a micro-sd card. Transfers have been working flawlessly with the adapter. If you don't have a reader built in, may be worth investing in an external one.

Reactions: Andrewandron
Hi - new and read the thread but I have some files that are not split over 4GBs and a huge file and now the files are being split every 11:38 ... So it's not always the size of the file - Is there a setting I'm missing?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20