Spironet/cloverleaf for 2.4GHz

Reaction score
Hey guys, will spironet/cloverleaf antennas work for 2.4 GHz FPV, or is there a different one i would need to get? Thanks

yea bkcberry why 2.4Ghz FPV? we're just checking, this is point is easily confused... regular (non-Vision series) Phantom 2's RC control frequency is 2.4Ghz, therefore you can't add 2.4ghz FPV, you need to add 5.8Ghz.

P2-Vision series have their RC control on 5.8Ghz, that's why they can use wifi (2.4ghz) for the FPV, so really the only reason you'd want 2.4Ghz FPV is if you modded a P2-Vision, took off the gimbal or whatever and are somehow adding your own separate FPV feed.

but if you have a regular Phantom 2 with a gimbal and a gopro (or whatever camera) then you'll want to add 5.8Ghz FPV so as to not interfere with the controls.

or perhaps you're talking about an earlier gen Phantom like a P1 or a FC40, I think those controls operate on higher frequency and you can do 2.4ghz FPV... anyway that's why we asked

Oh I guess I should have mentioned, I have an fc40 that I want to add fpv to. Thanks for the replies

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik