Speed & live view glitch

Reaction score
Hi,

I`m still very new to piloting a drone so you will have to bear with me.

Firstly, I took the P4 out & tried S mode for the first time & found that it only registered a speed in the upper 20`s. It was a perfctly still and sunny day and had been given about half a mile in a straight line to get up to speed.

I then landed, shut down, re-started & tried again in P mode. This time the speed maxed out in the power 20`s. Do I have a problem?

Also, the system required an update for the Go4 app the other day & since then, the live screen keeps blanking out with like digital fuzz is probably the best way to describe it. Can this be corrected? Can I uninstall & get the previous version somewhere? What to do please?

Its difficult to fly safely or film anything when the live view keeps doing this.

In S mode I get speeds up to 50 mph, usually only 45mph without wind assistance. You will know if you are in S mode as the aircraft will be very responsive and twitchy.
So if it does not feel extra responsive, and reach 45 mph,in S, then something is wrong.

It sounds as if you haven't enabled Multiple Flight Modes in the Main Controller Settings page of the app. You need to do this to use Sports Mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4