Speed discrepancy

Reaction score
A while back I flew my P3S into some strong wind. On the return trip I noticed speeds over 40 mph. Nice, I thought, until I looked at the flight log which showed she got over 60 mph. I figured I wasn't paying attention when that happened and thought it was cool that it went so fast.
Last night I had a tail wind going out and I monitored speed most of the way back which was in the twenties. As soon as I landed I went through the log and it showed speeds in the thirties the whole flight back.

Tony

PS First flight was P3S, second was P3A

Yes! I've recently been noticing this too! I have a P3A and I was flying on the beach and during flight it said i was getting about 35 but after checking the flight log it said i was getting mid 50's... I was so confused and if anyone knows what could be causing this it would be greatly appreciated!

I see the same thing.

Not experienced that so far. In flight and log readings appear to be bang on. I only know this as I was testing the other day in 15 mph winds to see the effect of flying against and with the wind.

A while back I flew my P3S into some strong wind. On the return trip I noticed speeds over 40 mph. Nice, I thought, until I looked at the flight log which showed she got over 60 mph. I figured I wasn't paying attention when that happened and thought it was cool that it went so fast.
Last night I had a tail wind going out and I monitored speed most of the way back which was in the twenties. As soon as I landed I went through the log and it showed speeds in the thirties the whole flight back.

Tony

PS First flight was P3S, second was P3A
Are you on iOS or android? What version of Dji go?

I noticed on the latest android version of Dji go they changed the flight log layout and messed up a bunch of things on how measurements are done. I went back to version 2.8.1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj