Specific FPV cable

Reaction score
Anybody knows where can I get an FPV cable (usually the one for GoPro) that has the micro usb port that is alike the GoPro which is flat and right angle? I know there are many micro usb fpv cables out there, but they are all not small enough for me.

I am using a Yi Camera on my H4-3D, and since the port is at the back of the camera instead of being at the side, I would need the micro usb head to be small enough to fit in between the camera and the gimbal.

Hope to have response from fellow droners.

Anybody knows where can I get an FPV cable (usually the one for GoPro) that has the micro usb port that is alike the GoPro which is flat and right angle? I know there are many micro usb fpv cables out there, but they are all not small enough for me.

I am using a Yi Camera on my H4-3D, and since the port is at the back of the camera instead of being at the side, I would need the micro usb head to be small enough to fit in between the camera and the gimbal.

Hope to have response from fellow droners.

The Yi camera was not designed for the Zenmuse gimbal 60.4mm x 42mm x 21.2mm vs GoPro 50.7mm x 40mm x 20mm. Plus the fact there isn't a USB cable that will allow the camera to be mounted in the gimbal.

I have managed to design a mount to hold the yi camera, and it stabilized very well during flight too.. the only thing that is lacking here is the fpv

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers