Special Phantom 4 battery.

Reaction score
Somebody I know said they got hold of a battery for their DJI 4 that is used by the power companies. It can have a life of up to 2 hours. Has anyone else heard of this?

I highly doubt any battery able to fit in the p4 is capable of providing 2 hours of flight.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I highly doubt any battery able to fit in the p4 is capable of providing 2 hours of flight.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Amazon is delivering mine tomorrow:)
battery-title.jpg

No one said it fit IN the P4 :)

There are hydrogen cell prototype/experimental packs that can achieve those sorts of runtimes but these aren't commercially available. There is a video on YouTube of one such pack hovering a multi-rotor for 2 or 4 hours straight.

Somebody I know said they got hold of a battery for their DJI 4 that is used by the power companies. It can have a life of up to 2 hours. Has anyone else heard of this?

No, I haven't heard about this but since you've apparently heard of it from somebody you know, why don't you get all the info (and pics) from them and post it here so we'll all be informed about it? BTW, his name's not P.T. Barnum, is it?

I think it stopped and had to pull over. I bet that's not an original DJI battery and they just did a firmware update...
Wait!
Is that DB driving it?
:)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I heard the truck used to also YoYo like a Low Rider before the last update! ;)

Reactions: MasterBlaster

Due respect, it's somebody you know, right? Go watch it fly for 2 hours. That will give you time to get all the details. It would be nice of you to come back here and tell us what you learned.

Thanks.

I predict with the development of graphene batteries we will be flying one hour within the next 2 years.

I believe you are right Erised we will see better battery's in the future .
Welcome to the forum Bill Richardson and don't mind the kidding . Your post does ask for it I'm afraid .
But it stops here .
Anymore post be positive please :)

There are hydrogen cell prototype/experimental packs that can achieve those sorts of runtimes but these aren't commercially available. There is a video on YouTube of one such pack hovering a multi-rotor for 2 or 4 hours straight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl