Special effect footage Litchi

Very nice Ian and a great use of Litchi. .. Able to reproduce identical camera angles under various light. Here's one I hand flew on two dates a few months apart... Not sure Lichi could handle it but I'm going to try more Lichi mission once I learn more about the program modes. What modes did you use for the carnival route?

<iframe src="WillHome from David Cooke on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="
">WillHome</a> from <a href="David Cooke">David Cooke</a> on <a href="Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Very nice Ian and a great use of Litchi. .. Able to reproduce identical camera angles under various light. Here's one I hand flew on two dates a few months apart... Not sure Lichi could handle it but I'm going to try more Lichi mission once I learn more about the program modes. What modes did you use for the carnival route?

<iframe src="WillHome from David Cooke on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="
">WillHome</a> from <a href="David Cooke">David Cooke</a> on <a href="Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Hi there, The programme mode was simply pre programed waypoint with programed camera angles and points of interest. I'm hopefully going to run the route again now the big wheel and the fairground has gone. I will post here when I've completed it.

I know I was well impressed how very close is space and time each clip was. There were no problems at all. Glad you liked it.

Hi Guys I thought I would share some experimental footage I took a couple of week ago using Litchi.
It's my first time posting here I hope I've put this in the correct place.

Pretty cool!

Hi Guys I thought I would share some experimental footage I took a couple of week ago using Litchi.

Torquay? Where was Fawlty Towers in the video?

Hello, this is cool idea. May I ask what transition you have used? Or you played with opacity of overlapping videos? Thank you. Leon

Well done, very creative. Unfortunately we are not supposed to to fly at night here in Australia, why I dont know.

Wonderful video-great flying- fabulous editing. What program do you use? I'd love to be able to do that. I am assuming you locked in your courses on Litchi...flew them in
daylight and then nighttime, then merge edited them over one another??

Reactions: Ian Simpson

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj