Special/Custom Phantom Body Shell sets

Sure, but you have to cut it up into pieces about 50 CM x 75 CM so they fit in my tank ;)

That's a nice boat!

You can get complete CUSTOM WRAPS and STICKERS from PHANTOMRAPS.COM they even do custom logos starting at 25.00, they also have a Radio Controller wrap for 18.00 also on eBay. :mrgreen: plus a blogsite too for users to post their Phantoms.

onthewave said:
You can get complete CUSTOM WRAPS and STICKERS from PHANTOMRAPS.COM they even do custom logos starting at 25.00, they also have a Radio Controller wrap for 18.00 also on eBay. :mrgreen: plus a blogsite too for users to post their Phantoms.

onthewave, I have just sent you an email for a template I am trying to have done :) hope it makes sense :)

Is there something mentally wrong with the last few people who posted in this thread?

Guys, the OP is trying to sell you a product. He has worked hard and spent his time and energy to put together customized shells for the Phantom.

I think its quite rude and downright stupid when other individuals come into a classified ad and post about other services/products. If you have a suggestion, post it in your own thread. This one is for the OP to sell his products and services.

/rant

Do you do phantom 4?
PICS PLEASE
[email protected]

I have some awesome Carbon Fiber and Digital Camo body sets completing soon. These are NOT real carbon fiber but are original DJI replacement parts including fastener set and decals. I am also including a set of landing gear and fasteners. These are awesomely beautiful and will allow you to build a one of a Kind phantom.

I have pics of the Carbon Fiber body I just sold so email me if your interested.

I can also do almost any pattern you want so just ask if you don't want carbon fiber or digital camo.

$150 USD (Paypal only) + Shipping

My Guarantee: If you build it with one of my body sets, and don't love it, notify me within 7 days and send me pictures of your built phantom with my body set and I will refund your purchase price when I receive the undamaged body set back, shipping prepaid by you.
I know you are going to love it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl