Spark sold in stores?

VSR

Reaction score
Anybody know if the Spark will be sold bestbuy or any other store and when it will be available?

It's on best buys websight so I'm assuming they will be selling it
5c631fae21203ad511d3a0a387d0c6a1.jpg

Yes, it will eventually be available in the stores of authorized DJI dealers.

Yes, it will eventually be available in the stores of authorized DJI dealers.

Awesome! Do you think it will be available in stores on June 15th, or will it be later?

I doubt it. Some units might appear in stores of lesser known DJI dealers. If that happens, they will probably be purchased pretty quickly.

It's on best buys websight so I'm assuming they will be selling it
5c631fae21203ad511d3a0a387d0c6a1.jpg

I very much doubt Best Buy will be selling them on June 15th. DJI took so long to get a Mavic in that my local took down their display. Maybe 6 months it finally appeared and they put the display back up. Even Apple Store took maybe 8 months before they got the Mavic too after the launch date.

Also, the Inspire 2 is also shown on Best Buy website and it's been out for 6 months and no Best Buy stores have had it in stock either (It fluctuates between Coming Soon, Out of Stock, Pre-order, and Sold out depending on the week the website is refreshed). No camera shown for it either still.

If you want it sooner, probably have to deal with the DJI Store online ... and pray you'll get it as they aren't exactly the greatest online dealer to buy from.

Any reason why the coloured ones are not up for sale yet?

This item is definitely not the mavic lol.....the mavic was super hyped up and was super disappointing lol..don't think there will be near as much demand for this thing with the price tag and the lack of controller being included. Just my opinion!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.