Spare parts

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I know I have seen a post on it previously but can't remember what was said or where it is now. I must have lost a couple of the screw covers that are at the connecting point of the legs of the phantom and the body itself. I've looked on the Dji site and no luck... Anyone know of anywhere else to look???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey ya'll. I know I have seen a post on it previously but can't remember what was said or where it is now. I must have lost a couple of the screw covers that are at the connecting point of the legs of the phantom and the body itself. I've looked on the Dji site and no luck... Anyone know of anywhere else to look???

If it a P3 look on Amazon. They are there I believe.

Sent from my iMac using PhantomPilots mobile app

I appreciate the response. No I'm using a P4. Thanks though. I hope someone else might find use to that info :)

I must have lost a couple of the screw covers that are at the connecting point of the legs of the phantom and the body itself
DJI does not sell replacement covers separately. They come packaged with the landing gear.

Reactions: Javiejav
DJI does not sell replacement covers separately. They come packaged with the landing gear.

Ok so here's the next question. How hard is it to change out the landing gear on the P4? I mean it looks like there's some wire splicing to it??

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's not hard just gotta unplug and plug back in, just b careful

Javiejav, you don't need to replace the landing gear. Just snap the new covers into your existing landing gear.

Javiejav, you don't need to replace the landing gear. Just snap the new covers into your existing landing gear.

Ya I am aware of that. In looking closer to the landing gear though, it looks like one of the legs is almost bent. I'll upload a pic sooner or later. It's gonna have to get replaced anyway

I just replaced my landing gear, gimbal flex cable, and yaw arm yesterday. Pm me and I'll send you some pics if you haven't figured it out already! :)

I just replaced my landing gear, gimbal flex cable, and yaw arm yesterday. Pm me and I'll send you some pics if you haven't figured it out already! :)

Hey bro. My landing gear parts came in yesterday. I'd love some pics of the process of replacing them that you have!!

Mobile spare parts need to be taken a little carefully. A small glitch can cause the entire mobile to slow down.

have seen a couple of sites, that offer the best products including Flipkart, amazon, maxbhi, and so on. The boy on the street is xfurbish.com. Check it out for good pricing and raining discounts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik