Spare Parts numbering

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Is there an overview of spare parts numbering for the Phantom Vision+ 2 ?

I see lots of shops advertising with line items like "DJI Phantom II Vision Receiver (PART16)", is there a list of all parts and their numbering?

This would make ordering a lot easier and be a nice overview, if not i will try to make a list and offer it here.

Also would like to know if there is a repair manual availlable.

Regards from Utrecht The Netherlands

thanks but this seems to be the vision and not the vision II plus, when i complete my list i have several parts having the same part number or different ones, looking for DJI Phantom II Vision + list.

Many of the parts are interchangeable and share the same number. There are some specific differences, though some of these parts may be substituted. Things I can think of off the top of my head that are Vision+-specific are the controller, Wi-Fi extender, landing gear, Wi-Fi module, & obviously the camera/gimbal/gimbal clamp/lens cover. While interchangeable, I believe the Vision+ ESC is a newer version (or has Vision+ specific firmware) than that in the Vision (hence the different start up sounds).

You might try writing DJI and asking them if they have a complete parts list by DJI number. If you get one please post it here as it would be good information to have on hand.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj