Spare Parts for Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
Well after crashing my Phantom 2 Vision ... I need to replace the bushing that goes on the motor gear to make my camera go up and down. After a very frustrating process of contacting all the dealers in North America ... and DJI Tech North America ... the only answer I am getting is that I need to order a brand new camera ($500.00) to get the tefilon bushing (most likely a $0.50 part). Oh I'm sorry to add to the frustration, DJI NA basically said that I would have to send them my Phantom in for repair at whatever the cost is going to be for shipping and labor ... because their policy is not to send out a part. WOW ... it is only a simple tefilon bushing ... not a major part.
So I have since sent off an e-mail to DJI in China to see if they are able to help me out.
Just wanted to vent and let everyone know what you are going to be faced with if you get into the same situation I am faced with.

I broke the same bushing in a crash, drove it to Dronefly in Newbury Park, CA, and they fixed it over the counter in 10 minutes, no cost. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31