Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. WWK888

Has anyone ordered just the spare batteries from DJI and if so how long before the order shipped?

2. bradbrok

Ordered with mine, they were shipped along with the Phantom 4.

They were on the same order #. I'm guessing that spare parts by themselves are taking less priority at this moment in time.

3. Goodwinn23

I ordered mine 3/12 and spoke to dji this morning and they said wouldn't ship until 4/4, I just cancelled and picked up one from the apple store.

4. WWK888

I was wondering if you placed the order today just for batteries how long before they ship out.
    That is what I was afraid of, thanks for the info. I can purchase the P4 at my local Apple store but they do not sell the extra batteries.

5. Goodwinn23

No problem.....Try another store. Alot have them in stock and sometimes there not even aware of it.

6. Dirty Bird

Before I picked up my extra batteries I called to check about stock. I was on hold & came back and said, "They've got a whole box of them the Towson store for $129 each." It was then I realized I was on the phone with a call center instead of the store & those sure weren't P4 batteries for $129! I was near the Columbia store & just dropped by to check. They had plenty of P4 batteries & propellers in stock.

7. nhoover

I put in two orders from DJI on March 1: one for the P4 and one for a battery and props. The P4 shipped on the 14th and the battery today on the 16th. Meanwhile I grabbed a couple more batteries from Apple just to make sure :)

8. adambfarmer

I ordered my batteries about two hours after my P4, about three hours after they went on sale, and they just shipped today. It just so happened that I picked two up in the Apple Store today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app