Southern Virginia

just be careful.... i am a pilot and own an airplane and besides the fack of procedures in the pattern around the airport this is where most accidents will happen flying a airplane.... bird strikes, or other planes.... last thing we need to be worries about is a drone flown by someone who isnt familiar with the procedures...... when u crash at 100 knt u die ..... just saying

I will be, 78 ft AGL was as high as I got and that was just to get over a tree so if a plane hit me it would probably be right after it hit the taller trees next to it

great..... well i think we wouldnt be in this situation if the first drone users didnt feel the need to film the clouds from above.... it takes ppl taking advantage of new things to bring in the politicians to do there jobs and make rules over and beyond what they realy need.... common sence will serve us well if we would just use it time to time.....

Great to see you guys on Saturday. I am uploading my formation flight video with some flight data overlays. It will be available at this URL:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Let's do this again soon!
--H

What do you use for the video overlays? That's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello all - i have a couple buddies that I fly with locally - would love to participate in a bigger group. We're all in either VB or Norfolk. Keep me posted next time you're all meeting up. We all fly either P3A's or P3P's, although I sense that there is a Mavic in my future!

Anyone flying an Inspire 1 in the Hampton Roads area? I've never seen on up close. If you are flying anytime soon, and don't mind a looky-loo checking out your sUAS, I'd like to meet up with you. I've been flying my P3A for about a year now (3 yrs of quads total), and with the release of the Inspire 2, the prices for I1 are moving into my region of "more affordable." I still love my P3A, but y'know--upgrades.

Speaking of...
I'm going to be flying this weekend to try out my windsurfer antenna mod. I will overlay some telemetry (before and after mod) on my video to try to document the impact the reflectors have.

Fly safe!
H

Hi everyone I live in downtown Suffolk always looking for good place to fly as long as it's in the 757 area, always thought there should be some kind of drone club set up.

Hi everyone I live in downtown Suffolk always looking for good place to fly as long as it's in the 757 area, always thought there should be some kind of drone club set up.

I live in Suffolk also but way out past the airport. Nothing but open field flying out this way. I fly in town behind the farm fresh sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I live on Manning rd. I have also gone to that park last time I was there some lady was giving me a hard time about flying, talking about she doesn't want to be an camera

hi everyone..... thred has been quiet anyone flying?.. if anyone is interested in flying and recording a event may 20th let me know i could use some help.... ill be happy to give u the details

thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers