Southern Utah

Reaction score
I'm planning another trip to southern Utah with my new P4P and hopefully the high capacity batteries will become available before the trip. For those not familiar with southern Utah check out some of the videos I shot in April with my Inspire 1 Pro. I think the increased DR and greater bitrate should make for even better video with the P4P.

This video is of the iconic Mexican Hat in the SE corner of Utah.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video is of the Valley of the Gods very near Mexican Hat.

And this video is of the Moki Dugway road also near Mexican Hat -- about midway through I climb up to a notch and overlook the Valley of the Gods.

I probably won't go there this coming trip but will likely wind up in or near Moab.

Brian

That is sure some fantastic country for drone flying. Wish I was going along. Don't forget northern Arizona as well if you have time. I can see why you'd want plenty of batteries and a car charger.

That is sure some fantastic country for drone flying. Wish I was going along. Don't forget northern Arizona as well if you have time. I can see why you'd want plenty of batteries and a car charger.

Actually my trip in April included a few stop in northern Arizona as well. Stop 1 was the Little Colorado River Gorge about 5 miles west of the western edge of the Grand Canyon Park boundary. Stop 2 was Two Guns abandoned theme park. Stop 3 was the Canyon Diablo Railroad Bridge. Check my channel as I have videos of each.

Brina

I was down there a few months ago. Hit Canyonlands, Moab and then stayed in Mexican Hat for a few days. Ventured town to Monument Valley as well. Planning on heading back on March. I have the Monument Vally video done and should be posting it in a week or so.

Well, the one thing I was hoping to get before leaving for the trip, a few extra high capacity batteries or my P4P, should arrive before the end of the week. That will give me 6 batteries in all with 4 being the 5870mahr and 2 the 5350mahr. I got a bit over 22 minutes with the 5870 battery with 27% battery at landing.

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.