Southern New Mexico trip

Reaction score

Went to Cloudcroft, NM and Ruidoso, NM for the weekend and got some decent footage along with seeing some old friends and enjoying their music. Hope u guys enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Went to Cloudcroft, NM and Ruidoso, NM for the weekend and got some decent footage along with seeing some old friends and enjoying their music. Hope u guys enjoy!

Music a footage were matched perfectly! Bravo to both!

Reactions: Bigdz
Music a footage were matched perfectly! Bravo to both!

Thanks man. I appreciate it!! That was my first editing job with live music. I think it came out pretty well. I'm happy and proud with it [emoji2]

Thanks man. I appreciate it!! That was my first editing job with live music. I think it came out pretty well. I'm happy and proud with it [emoji2]

Just finished a one night trip to the area, and I got some footage of that bridge and some Inn of the Mountain Gods thrown in. I'm not as good as a videographer as you, but for personal use, it will have to do. Keep it coming when you can.

Just finished a one night trip to the area, and I got some footage of that bridge and some Inn of the Mountain Gods thrown in. I'm not as good as a videographer as you, but for personal use, it will have to do. Keep it coming when you can.

Thanks for the comment, but I am in no way shape or form a professional Hahaaa just a guy with a drone and a MacBook :) I have a few others if you'd like to take a look at them... I definitely don't mind sharing :) I hope I don't bore you

They came out pretty good I think... I am really loving this drone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: ftttu
Thanks for the comment, but I am in no way shape or form a professional Hahaaa just a guy with a drone and a MacBook :) I have a few others if you'd like to take a look at them... I definitely don't mind sharing :) I hope I don't bore you

They came out pretty good I think... I am really loving this drone!!!

Bravo! Bravo! I'm not worthy after watching those. Really nice!

I have no excuses other than I just don't have an artistic eye. One of my hobbies is wild bird photography, and my images appear that I was only able to image these birds rather than to be able to capture them in an artistic and pleasing way.

Keep those videos coming!

Brilliant video, love the detail. What settings did you use and did you then upload directly ? I'm really struggling to upload high quality vids.

Bravo! Bravo! I'm not worthy after watching those. Really nice!

I have no excuses other than I just don't have an artistic eye. One of my hobbies is wild bird photography, and my images appear that I was only able to image these birds rather than to be able to capture them in an artistic and pleasing way.

Keep those videos coming!

You know what I love?? I love the fact that technology is actually giving us what we want. I love that when I want to capture something, there is a drone available to capture those shots. I love that when editing Video, I hunk to myself, "hmmmm it would be cool if this program would let me do... " whatever and the program has the capabilities for you to do it... It's just beautiful. I'm really enjoying this!! I'm glad you liked the videos!!

Reactions: ftttu
Brilliant video, love the detail. What settings did you use and did you then upload directly ? I'm really struggling to upload high quality vids.

Good morning!! I believe I recorded at 1080 24fps. I've been trying to remember to upload off the card itself but am guilty of not doing so with all the video. I have been watching the video transmitted to the iPad first and if it looks good, I use it. I was told in another thread that if you use the video that is transmitted to the iPad, it automatically records in 720 even if you record in 1080. Soooooo this is a new piece of information that may keep me on track to pull from the memory card every time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik