South west Florida

Hi,
I'm in Cape Coral, also looking for others that fly around here. Get in touch.

Hey guys. We are in Fort Myers and would love to meet up sometime and get to know the other people flying in the area. We are a DJI dealer so we can also bring some of the new products for you to see or demo if you are interested. We have Mavic, Phantom 4 Pro (and plus next week), M600, Ronin, etc. Of course we can bring you anything else you need as well (batteries, props, etc).

Where do you get together and how often?

Hey guys. We are in Fort Myers and would love to meet up sometime and get to know the other people flying in the area. We are a DJI dealer so we can also bring some of the new products for you to see or demo if you are interested. We have Mavic, Phantom 4 Pro (and plus next week), M600, Ronin, etc. Of course we can bring you anything else you need as well (batteries, props, etc).

Where do you get together and how often?

I can't says there's really many of us that I know of, me a couple other friends. Your in Ft Myers? Where, I'm a DJI guy, I've everything from 450's to now a Inspire 1

We are up around Daniels and Colonial. Been flying here for a number of years now. Do you fly for work at all or just for fun? What camera do you have on your Inspire 1? We might be getting the new Inspire 2 in within a couple weeks for the commercial guys.

Reactions: rstekeur
The Part 107 will not be too hard if you prepare for it. I have a private pilot license and a 333 exemption so I got to do the quick and easy version online. I took all my pilot training up in Lakeland.

Hey! Punta Gorda pilots.

Who was this guy who snuck up on me at Ponce Park yesterday!!

I was over the water and just about to head back to those condos in the background when this Phantom showed up on my screen. Caught me totally by surprise.

Hopefully you'll show up here and we can compare notes, or videos, of each other!

AD

i-qZDz9r4-XL.jpg

Hey! Punta Gorda pilots.

Who was this guy who snuck up on me at Ponce Park yesterday!!

I was over the water and just about to head back to those condos in the background when this Phantom showed up on my screen. Caught me totally by surprise.

Hopefully you'll show up here and we can compare notes, or videos, of each other!

AD

i-qZDz9r4-XL.jpg
looks like a p4, guess he dropped by to say hi

I took the FAA on line course for nothing better to do, that was pretty easy, I'll see how I do next friday?

That FAA online practice test was pretty easy as I believe it's oriented more towards "active" pilots.

The one that the others get, namely those without an active license concentrates much more on charting, regulations and weather. Very heavy on the regulations for airspace.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31