South Jersey

Reaction score
I just got my FC40, so I wont be flying for a bit due to the lovely winter we are having here (wind snow cold)! I'll be reading up on the manual and trying to make sense of the naza programming. I have a few open fields in the area as well as some nice size school sports fields. (I will get permission from the principle). It would be great to link up with more people from south jersey who share this hobby and the phantom

jaytmoon said:
I just got my FC40, so I wont be flying for a bit due to the lovely winter we are having here (wind snow cold)! I'll be reading up on the manual and trying to make sense of the naza programming. I have a few open fields in the area as well as some nice size school sports fields. (I will get permission from the principle). It would be great to link up with more people from south jersey who share this hobby and the phantom

Hey JayT,

I'm in Absecon if you want to get together when it gets warmer. I'm still learning the finer points of flying, but am having tons of fun.

D.T.

im in pitman, just got the fc40 this week, I need to read up as well. there are a couple nice flying fields nearby so lets get together and fly these things

Hi I am in Franklinville not far from you. We have a large school field about a mile from my house where several people fly planes . I have a new Vision and am waiting for weather myself. Just putting it back together after a slight loops.

Im from Egg Harbor Got the Vision in December Love flying it. I fly here all the time and I fly in South Florida all the time.

Sean Thanks

hi allegro, I fly at alyon lake park in pitman, its a very large area, not many people this time of year. stop by and check it out.

Hi Everyone,
Just purchased the FC40 this past Friday i live in Galloway Township near AC put it up Saturday but too windy!
i have been flying at the Galloway municipal complex good open space around there and a lake in the middle.

let me know if any of you locals want to get together.

Kurt

I'm in Egg Harbor, love to get a big get together in anyone's favorite area within hour driving. We gotta set a date and do this when weather breaks, if it breaks, lol

AerialJerseyDevil said:
I'm in Egg Harbor, love to get a big get together in anyone's favorite area within hour driving. We gotta set a date and do this when weather breaks, if it breaks, lol

My Brother and i are local to you in Galloway Twp, we fly quite Abit we sometimes fly at Galloway Twp municipal complex fields.

let me know if your interested there is also a guy from Absecon on here as well.

I'm in the Toms River, NJ area as well. I posted a few local videos on youtube. So far, its been really cool.

I was looking forward to getting some shots of Yankee stadium, but when I went to start the Phantom on a parking deck, the LED's indicated a compass error that could not be corrected (Rebar in concrete threw it off). Very disappointing, but probably for the best as who knows what trouble could have been raised. (Note- stadium empty at the time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLVQoF_01I

yeah Hack, just got mine back from DJI and have gimbal and iOSD ready fro install and fatsharks on the way. im ready to fly!

Tomorrow afternoon should be nice. Thinkin of goin out in afternoon to get some time under my belt with heavier copter w gimbal, iosd, pmu, and transmitter installed

Mori55 said:
You guys flying in Galloway tomorrow ?

Yup - I realize this an old thread that I am resurrecting, but I just got the P2V+ and I am looking for a meet up with some experienced pilots. Let me know if you guys are still active.

Thanks.

Bringing back a thread from the past! New to the forums , local in atlantic city, new to quads but have fiddled with r/c cars and boats. just picked up a P1 cheap to mess around with and throw the go pro on for fun, if anyone is down for giving me some flight lessons I'm all ears!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20