Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

South Florida - Everglades/Sawgrass

Discussion in 'Southeast USA' started by Blessed77, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Blessed77

Hey guys and gals,

I recently picked up a Phantom 3 Pro and have had an absolute blast with this thing the last few months. I can't seem to get enough. On forums everyday learning new things and on youtube every night watching videos of others in action.

However, the more ive looked the harder its been to find. There are basically no local drone accessory retail shops where i can walk into just to browse around and possibly buy cool things for my drone. Best Buy is about all I've found down here in south florida. Does anyone know any other places i can check out?

Also, I was thinking it would be neat to meet up with a few locals and shoot the **** about our hobbies.. and get some flying in together. Bounce some ideas and tips off each other.. stuff like that. Just for fun.

There's a solid area in a safe to fly zone that goes out over the everglades near the Sawgrass Expresway. Clear, flat ground that allows my remote to conmect flawlessly out over 10,000 feet. Let me know if anyone would like to join me one night.