South Carolina?

I drop down into SC once in a while to fly commercially. From Oconee to the coast there are some awesome places in SC to see from the air.

Also we do Search & Rescue and I've been dispatched down into Oconee county for lost/missing persons on Federal cases.

Charleston here

I was at James Island County Park campground over this past weekend. I didn't take my P3 advanced unfortunately. We're going back in the spring and would like to take it with me then. Do you know if it's OK to fly there? Looked like some great locations to fly, especially out over the marsh lands at the big fishing dock. Thanks!

Reactions: dudemang
I was at James Island County Park campground over this past weekend. I didn't take my P3 advanced unfortunately. We're going back in the spring and would like to take it with me then. Do you know if it's OK to fly there? Looked like some great locations to fly, especially out over the marsh lands at the big fishing dock. Thanks!

I haven't flown mine at that country park but I have at Wannamaker which isn't far away. I didn't ask for permission but several employees passed by while I was flying and no one said a word.

I'm in Lexington SC. I got my P4 a week ago and have flown it around the neighborhood a couple times. Looking forward to exploring places all over SC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl