Sound recording

Reaction score
How do i set up so i can record sound directly from my drone while im flying and recording

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure why you'd want to. All you'd hear would be the very-loud props.

If you want to narrate the flight or get people's reaction during the flight, set up another a video camera or your mobile-phone in video (or sound-record) mode. And then dub the sound (and music, maybe) into your video with a video-editing program.

If it turns out that you do want the prop sound in all or part of your video. Record it at a low altitude and dub it in when you're editing.

The P3 does not capture sound. The P2 Zen did because it used a GoPro. It is annoying in a video but somewhat useful for diagnostics as you can here the motors speed dup or slow down. I use the prop sounds sometimes in the very beginning... it gets old fast. ;)

Reactions: SouthernPhantom
I only have an iPhone 6 and mini air tab... Firmware comes automatically for the p3s I've seen, as I go to camera... Q.. How do I upload my own music to play in movies I've made or making!!! Don't tell me I need a computer!!!...

I really hope there is a microphone in my drone. because some video I look strange without sound. this example

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately, you can stick a microphone in a hornets nest and you will record the same sound you will get from your drone. I tried to video myself flying close and the props drowned out everything!

do a live stream to YouTube, plug a mic into your phone or device, narrate away. you can then go back in on a desktop, and add music to the video. YouTube even offers royalty free music you can search by genre, length, or what ever. the live stream will auto save to you YouTube feed. you can then go back in an edit it and add music if you need to.just an idea, im new to all of this.

this is from a live stream

I only have an iPhone 6 and mini air tab... Firmware comes automatically for the p3s I've seen, as I go to camera... Q.. How do I upload my own music to play in movies I've made or making!!! Don't tell me I need a computer!!!...
You can use iMovie or other video editing apps from the App Store if you are using an apple device, if not google play has same video editing apps as well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues