Sorry sorry ... Sorry

Reaction score
I feel like I didn't live up to research in the general quadcopter domain. I read and enjoyed everything I saw on the Internet with DJI multirotors. I decided to purchase a DJI P2 Zenmuse H4-3D. Not a 2V or 2Vt. Did I screw up or am I messing up? Please, does that type of quad work with dji vision app or anything to use for longer distance viewing?

Well I guess the first thing is to quantify what you mean by "longer distance viewing"
2nd you do realize with the FAA registeration the guidelines are to fly no farther than line of sight. Which on a perfect day would be no farther than 2,000 ft. At the very maximum and 1200-1500 is the general distance.
So now how can we help you?

Yes yes, I meant from phone or tablet viewing to the actual Hero4 while in flight. Does this quadcopter have a wifi signal that I can magnify for longer distance viewing. I'm registered, not a piece of hacked equipment.

For the manner I wanted. (Videos of my farm, other farms without fueling the Cessna 172) I just want to see what my camera sees in flight. DJI are the worlds worst at customer support.

I feel like I didn't live up to research in the general quadcopter domain. I read and enjoyed everything I saw on the Internet with DJI multirotors. I decided to purchase a DJI P2 Zenmuse H4-3D. Not a 2V or 2Vt. Did I screw up or am I messing up? Please, does that type of quad work with dji vision app or anything to use for longer distance viewing?

Yes yes, I meant from phone or tablet viewing to the actual Hero4 while in flight. Does this quadcopter have a wifi signal that I can magnify for longer distance viewing. I'm registered, not a piece of hacked equipment.

The phantom 2 non vision only works with FPV (first person view) equipment. Meaning you will need a transmitter, mini iOSD, plug n play cable and a monitor/receiver to view what GoPro sees. The P2 NV does not operate on wifi signal only the P2 vision line multirotors do

The phantom 2 non vision only works with FPV (first person view) equipment. Meaning you will need a transmitter, mini iOSD, plug n play cable and a monitor/receiver to view what GoPro sees. The P2 NV does not operate on wifi signal only the P2 vision line multirotors do
Thank you. I have tried to ask DJI customer service reps this several times and could never get a quality answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj