Sorry everyone. I'm just mad I'm not having fun with my new hobby.

Reaction score
Sigh.......... Allright, I'm sorry. I'm just... Really upset and aggravated that I'm having to though all these issuesfor my new 1 day old Phantom 3 Pro as you can see by my post history of worries prior to buying and then taking a chance andhaving gimble issues along with what seems like poor quality control from DJI as my Phantom had glue all over the land pads and scratches on the aluminum casing of camera.

This is something that cost me a lot of money for my personal budget, I just wanted to try a new hobby and I'm having a lot more frustration then fun right now and with my OCD, I lash out easily to people in my frustration.

So I'm sorry.... I'm just mad and not having fun right now for all this money I spent. I Just want it to work out of the box and have fun with something new in my life to help me with my depression and get out of the house more

Reactions: Trumple
If it seems like you have a whole pile of concerns, I find its best to separate them and deal with them individually and knock them down like skittles :)

Reactions: leglessmatt
I can certainly sympathise - it's a considerable investment and you'd expect it to just work. Did DJI offer any help? Did you give them a call?

Sigh.......... Allright, I'm sorry. I'm just... Really upset and aggravated that I'm having to though all these issuesfor my new 1 day old Phantom 3 Pro as you can see by my post history of worries prior to buying and then taking a chance andhaving gimble issues along with what seems like poor quality control from DJI as my Phantom had glue all over the land pads and scratches on the aluminum casing of camera.

This is something that cost me a lot of money for my personal budget, I just wanted to try a new hobby and I'm having a lot more frustration then fun right now and with my OCD, I lash out easily to people in my frustration.

So I'm sorry.... I'm just mad and not having fun right now for all this money I spent. I Just want it to work out of the box and have fun with something new in my life to help me with my depression and get out of the house more

Return it along with a note of your expectations, they are deserved and should be met and they know that.

Good money equals high expectations of product and service, don't settle for less.
And they know that.

(not that you can start a new sentence with , And)

Return it along with a note of your expectations, they are deserved and should be met and they know that.

Good money equals high expectations of product and service, don't settle for less.
And they know that.

Yes you can. And I should know. :D

I had exactly the same problem with the camera and gimbal on the P3P that I purchased. I didn't have the glue part however. After contacting DJI, they pretty much acknowledged they were having others with the same problem. I was advised I could return it for repair, which of course meant I would have to be put in the line of other Phantom repairs. That wasn't acceptable to me because I had to return a brand new P2V+ v3 purchased from the DJI store that took 7 weeks to get back. Instead I contacted my dealer and we were able to arrange a defective exchange. So far the new one seems to be normal. But I only test flew it for a few minutes just to check it out. I repacked it and am now waiting to find out what/who do I have to contact at DJI for them to install the new Flytrex when I receive it.

It is a catch 22, if I install it warranty is void. So I am trying to get a definitive answer on who/how to get it installed without voiding the warranty. Not holding my breath! I won't risk not having my warranty voided. I contacted Flytrex and they haven't resolved the warranty issue with DJI yet but are aware of the problem.

Meanwhile I will be happy flying my other quads.

Hopefully you can work out an exchange with your dealer and be flying soon.

And they know that.

Yeah, this is the major reason why I bought it from a reseller so I had the easy optin for return/exchange then dealing with DJI directly which i've heard nightmares about. I'll keep it in the box until they get new pro's next week, i'm not gonna chance crashing it in the meantime.

I had exactly the same problem with the camera and gimbal on the P3P that I purchased. I didn't have the glue part however. After contacting DJI, they pretty much acknowledged they were having others with the same problem..

Do you have a link where they state this? It would be nice to print that out and show it to my dealer

Do you have a link where they state this? It would be nice to print that out and show it to my dealer

No link, the person I spoke with at DJI said it was an issue they were aware of. Hopefully you won't get him when you call. I have rocks in the back yard with more savvy and personality.

Yeah, now I'm so glad I bought at local reseller vs online even though it cost me more due to horrid sales tax

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic