Sonoran Desert Flyover

Reaction score
My first attempt to take the Phantom 4 Pro out for some long distance flying. This short segment is from two different flights, with with furthest out being 2.5 miles to get to the mountain foothills.

I shot in 2.7k 60fps and don't understand why I am getting a cropped result. I am using FCPX for editing and then uploading to YouTube. But I also get the large frame around the video even when I export to an Apple version (m4v). Any guidance is appreciated.

My first attempt to take the Phantom 4 Pro out for some long distance flying. This short segment is from two different flights, with with furthest out being 2.5 miles to get to the mountain foothills.

I shot in 2.7k 60fps and don't understand why I am getting a cropped result. I am using FCPX for editing and then uploading to YouTube. But I also get the large frame around the video even when I export to an Apple version (m4v). Any guidance is appreciated.

Just modify the Timeline settings (if You need 2,7K, that's 2704x 1520)
Or transform/stretch out the video to Timeline resolution.

For changing, press Cmd + J and choose "Modify":
36e480326205251a1ea7f1ceb88339a3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: azgeek
Just modify the Timeline settings (if You need 2,7K, that's 2704x 1520)
Or transform/stretch out the video to Timeline resolution.

For changing, press Cmd + J and choose "Modify":

Thanks very much, @Mix_

Didn't see an option for 2.7k so chose Custom and then set the resolution. Worked like a charm. Again, thanks.

Reactions: Mix_

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj