Something strange going on!

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas about what happened in this short Vid.....

Normal flight up to this point..... then ????

Got the bird back OK, and everything works good still, but a bit strange.... didn't know this had happened until I looked at the video.

looks like thats the way you edited video hard transition at 40 seconds .. how your vtx antenna is in the shot at 38 seconds make no sense unless your gimball is installed backwards? or vtx is installed with antenna forward which is a very unusual position..check the dampers also on the gimbal make sure one didn't pop off.

The antenna are standard stage 3 upgrades, for both control & Video (total of 4 on the bird - one in each corner) I have done a number of 2,000ft, 3,000ft flights with this setup. The video is how it appeared when imported in to the editor (in 2 sections for some reason).

It is the strange action of the bird at 38 sec mark that's confusing me, almost a violent jerk (bird strike?), it looks like the gimbal try's to compensate, but ends up facing directly down for the remainder of the flight.

The bird checks out OK, no damage, all fixings in place, powered up again and have full control of the gimbal flight controls etc? I scrutinised the Flytrex flight log for sat drop etc, (maybe resulting in a momentary RTH/Flyaway action) but only went from 8 to 7, then back to 8, so all appears OK with that.

Any other ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427555893.957990.jpg
it looks like editing to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4