Something Good To Say

Good post.
I'm happy with mine, still learning after only a couple of months, but enjoying every flight.

Reactions: Homer23
Love my P4. Pretty much use it only for business, so just a few hours of realty photos for my teams listings, but it's fun.

I singed up 5 mins ago and also have a P3S. I'm hoping not to see any negativity but I like it so far. I'm in the UK.

I had a great time with my P3A yesterday flying it up a river and canals from a small beach park.
Some video signal losses and thought I had lost complete signal for last 4 minutes of flight before low battery RTH but still fun. Kids around me at the park got a kick out of seeing it fly.

I'm currently executing many Litchi based missions with my P3 std. I'm learning how to get the correct altitude, speed and optical conditions under way point control and learning withe every mission. It's great fun [emoji108]

Ive been flying for a few months and love it. I haven't gone more than 1000 ft distance yet and still have lots of fun just tooling around the local parks. I usually go towards the end of the day so I get a lot of good sunset videos and pictures just going straight up and hovering at 200ft. Probably the biggest kick I get is just going up 100 ft and hauling *** everywhere to be honest. It's amazing these things are so cheap for how awesome they are lol. I even bought a p3p to go with my p3s.

Love my PS3. Made many videos and have requests to see the hppenings over the hill. Over 100 flights

Last edited:
Reactions: Salvador
I'm glad the OP made this thread! I have a standard that I have never calibrated the IMU, firmware or anything else since I bought last Dec. I've just flown it. Over 200 flights an almost 50 intelligent missions that are great fun! Even in cold weather I sweat waiting for it to come back home with new video of its travels. Lol. Never had a crash except for it falling over on unlevel ground once. Knock on wood.

Reactions: Pharm
I'd love mine more if I could fly it for more than 15 minutes without having to send it back across the country. My second one is going back today for warranty repair after one day. First one for stress cracks under a motor after an hour of flight, second one for a slow motor out of the box. I'll be out of action for another 3 or 4 weeks again. Keeping my fingers crossed that the third time's a charm and I finally get one that works like it should (they don't repair the one you send in, just send you another one that may have a different problem altogether). I wish there was an economical competitor to DJI. It's no wonder that thousands of Phantoms are on the refurbished market.

Reactions: p3s_noob
Love my p3a. Even though I've had to send it in for firmware repairs. But they have fixed it for free both times. Out of warranty too, and only two week turn around. Great customer service for me[emoji16]

all positive here...except for my wanting to spend another $1k on a Mavic when I have not broken my P3S yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20