Someone shoots at my P4

Before this thread goes Totally off the rails , let me let everyone know the steps I plan to take or have already taken.
I have driven around the town looking for the vehicles . Even though this was around noon and possibly the car and truck might not be home , I plan on doing this some more this weekend.
I have contacted the Wellington Police department by email to tell them my story. No response has been received.
I have looked around the lake for shell casings , none found. If you look at the video , it seems the guy in black picks that up.
I went on the Wellington Police's Facebook page and noticed they talk about Heroin users in the community a lot , which cautions me as to how far I want to proceed with this . Dont want to get my Brother-in-law's house shot up .
No damage was done to my P4 , which is by far the best news. Had I not looked at the video closer , nobody would have know about this shooting.
I am moving in with my brother-in-law and sister this month and will be able to keep an eye out for these guys more. If I happen to fly over the lake and see their vehicles there , you can bet I will drive up there and get their license plate numbers for the police.

Before this thread goes Totally off the rails , let me let everyone know the steps I plan to take or have already taken.
I have driven around the town looking for the vehicles . Even though this was around noon and possibly the car and truck might not be home , I plan on doing this some more this weekend.
I have contacted the Wellington Police department by email to tell them my story. No response has been received.
I have looked around the lake for shell casings , none found. If you look at the video , it seems the guy in black picks that up.
I went on the Wellington Police's Facebook page and noticed they talk about Heroin users in the community a lot , which cautions me as to how far I want to proceed with this . Dont want to get my Brother-in-law's house shot up .
No damage was done to my P4 , which is by far the best news. Had I not looked at the video closer , nobody would have know about this shooting.
I am moving in with my brother-in-law and sister this month and will be able to keep an eye out for these guys more. If I happen to fly over the lake and see their vehicles there , you can bet I will drive up there and get their license plate numbers for the police.
Be careful if you do see them there... they seem to be pretty careless with a firearm. Binoculars anyone?

Reactions: Fallguy
If I happen to fly over the lake and see their vehicles there , you can bet I will drive up there and get their license plate numbers for the police.

I'm about 20 miles East of Wellington. I'll send my P3 in as backup.

during my 5 years FPV experience i was a witness of MANY illigal activities, not limited to drugs, sex and alcohol.

OK. I have said this was a drug deal going down in previous videos, but after someone suggested I should have used 2X zoom on my camera I decided to use Powerdirector to zoom in on the video to see if I can make out the make of car and truck. After I did that and reviewed the video , I noticed what was really happening. The one guy in the middle has a gun and takes a shot at my P4 while the other 2 hole their hands over their ears.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
At least he was a poor shot and missed!!

during my 5 years FPV experience i was a witness of MANY illigal activities, not limited to drugs, sex and alcohol.
TIL that sex & alcohol are "illigal activities".

Glad I'm not living in a country where sex & alcohol is illegal.

you should rig your drone with a release system and carry a big knife with your drone. that way if someone shoots at you, you can drop a knife over them and hopefully do some damage.
LOL, worst suggestion ever. Idiot.
Go back to 4chan or where ever you came from.

Reactions: henick
OK. I have said this was a drug deal going down in previous videos, but after someone suggested I should have used 2X zoom on my camera I decided to use Powerdirector to zoom in on the video to see if I can make out the make of car and truck. After I did that and reviewed the video , I noticed what was really happening. The one guy in the middle has a gun and takes a shot at my P4 while the other 2 hole their hands over their ears.
In the US, it is a FELONY to shoot at ANY aircraft....even a drone!

In the US, it is a FELONY to shoot at ANY aircraft....even a drone!
Even if said drone is on my property and the shooting takes place with the drone off and stationary on the floor.....?

Careful how you word your statements.

why are you storking them anyway, you can see something weird is going on, back away and tell the cop's if you have too, anyway if you where shooting video of me I'd shoot your quad too.
I have a P2 and don't snoop on other people, you even followed the truck. I don't do drugs and I don't sell them, and I don't stork anybody, what did you expect a medal for your work

why are you storking them anyway, you can see something weird is going on, back away and tell the cop's if you have too, anyway if you where shooting video of me I'd shoot your quad too.
I have a P2 and don't snoop on other people, you even followed the truck. I don't do drugs and I don't sell them, and I don't stork anybody, what did you expect a medal for your work
And you can go to jail as well.
I am speechless that you condone the acts of the delinquents...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

When insurgents shot at our drones in afghanistan, they were doing so with AK-47s and we sent Hellfires back at them. Using your drone to harass stoners is awesome. Great Job!!

I dont know what video you may have watched , but my intentions was to go up and get some panorama pics originally and then went to the lake to check out the 4 wheelers in the area . Flew by them and was returning back and looked to see if they were fishing. They took off , and I knew they were up to no good.

So you say dont follow ? People acting suspicious in your neighborhood that is know for a lot of Heroin usage , just leave them be . And then you would shoot a drone too ? You should be banned from this forum for thinking this.

When I was younger I remember a guy getting storked once. Not sure what became of that.

Changed his life Monte ..
Now he just stands on one leg all the time .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers