Someone please!!! Phantom problems.

Reaction score
Hi guys, Im Ruben from portugal, im in panic with my Dji Phantom.
Everything is updated and calibrated in my phantom and when I start flying the green leds are showing that everything is okay! But when im flying sometimes as it stops blinking green and starts blinking yellow and red and starts to fly alone or begins to pull in one direction for a few seconds and than returns flashing green. What should I do to solve this problem? Tks!!!

The red and yellow flashes are indicating that you don't have 6 or more satellites locked by the GPS at that time....the Phantom will switch in to ATTI mode automatically (yellow flashes) when that occurs. When it regains a 6th satellite it will switch back to GPS mode (green flashes).

i went for a test now and i discovery every time i turn the phantom 180º pointing the front for me he goes to Atti mode! How strange is this?

That is weird. Have you crashed? I'm wondering if you have a compass issue. Did you try calibrating the IMU?

I did the fix on You Tube for the GPS cable putting it under the copper sheet and it seems to help with the satellites.

Tks for helping me guy. About calibration process and updating software i did everything and the program tells me everything ok.
About the fix i dont known how to do this... Do you have any link so i can watch than i can copy the process and try it clingermac?
once more im sorry about the inglês...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31