Someone deleting my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know I want to know who is deleting my threads and why but somebody keeps calling me a troller and I don't even know what that means but for those of you who don't believe me I own a company called wicked4k.com
I'm not lyi ng about anything. Here are 2 new drones. And here is one broken 1 I also have the inspire 1 I just set up.
You know I came to this forum to join the community and gain some guidance and I think it's kind of ironic that other people are having the same problem with these drawings going up in reverse or down and reverse quickly. There is no drone that comes close to these but for my company is very expensive to crash
I'm asking the forum moderators to stop deleting my posts and actually take some consideration if you show me how to upload the flight Records I will show you what they're doing

Attachments

• 1437882502433.jpg
    1437882502433.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 515
  • 1437882623505.jpg
    1437882623505.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 519
  • 1437882720168.jpg
    1437882720168.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 479
When I first started flying these drones I was amazed how smooth responsive efficient and amazing these were. While I was in Jamaica I saw the first of these crashes where they just go in reverse and are . uncontrollable. I was filming a house in Laconia New Hampshire went from the outside the end and when I got inside with no breeze advair to the left hit the pane of glass flew upside down and crashed. Luckily it just broke two props. The next few few crashes however we're total destruction as seen by just one of the pictures if you would like I can send you the rest. In fact I would love for somebody to see one of my plate records where it goes up in Reverse to 79 feet hit the tree spins around flies upside down and then smashes into about 3 more trees before shattering. I once again would like to reiterate that I absolutely love these drones but I see a lot of people complaining way more than I am and no one's deleting their posts. So someone could help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong I would gladly fix it I would just like to be accepted into the community as I think I have a lot of information to offer with the amount of flights that I do

I'm not sure but you really don't have a user name and have very few posts, I thought I read one of your post that you were in Jamaica flying in 45 MPH winds and in the rain, I could be wrong? Have you not contacted DJI about this? They would want you to probably send them in to pull data. I think that the number of Phantoms and number of crashes just look strange? I don't mean that in a bad way!

I believe I read one of your earlier posts where you said you have crashed like 3 or 4 P3s. The last several bought from (and returned) to Amazon. Amazon called you, and refused to send you another and refunded your money. You said Amazon was no longer selling them directly (implying the high return rate). BTW, Amazon right now has P3P's listed as Prime items. Then you said you have something like 4 Inspire 1's and fly 10 to 15 flights a day. That's a lot of drones and crashes.

I believe I read one of your earlier posts where you said you have crashed like 3 or 4 P3s. The last several bought from (and returned) to Amazon. Amazon called you, and refused to send you another and refunded your money. You said Amazon was no longer selling them directly (implying the high return rate). BTW, Amazon right now has P3P's listed as Prime items. Then you said you have something like 4 Inspire 1's and fly 10 to 15 flights a day. That's a lot of drones and crashes.
Your right, I do remember reading that earlier today!

Another strange thing is that someone would post and he would never reply, kind of like now, no reply!

You know I want to know who is deleting my threads and why but somebody keeps calling me a troller and I don't even know what that means but for those of you who don't believe me I own a company called wicked4k.com
I'm not lyi ng about anything. Here are 2 new drones. And here is one broken 1 I also have the inspire 1 I just set up.
You know I came to this forum to join the community and gain some guidance and I think it's kind of ironic that other people are having the same problem with these drawings going up in reverse or down and reverse quickly. There is no drone that comes close to these but for my company is very expensive to crash
I'm asking the forum moderators to stop deleting my posts and actually take some consideration if you show me how to upload the flight Records I will show you what they're doing

I went to your website. I can see why you crash so many drones. Your flying is high risk. Flying in the rain a couple of feet from trees, chasing cows at head level, actually cutting high grass like a weed eater with the props, and flying that close to water and waterfalls, and flying at night.

Reactions: Buckaye
I went to your website. I can see why you crash so many drones. Your flying is high risk. Flying in the rain a couple of feet from trees, chasing cows at head level, actually cutting high grass like a weed eater with the props, and flying that close to water and waterfalls, and flying at night.
I couldn't get his site to open. Hmmmm That kind of explains maybe what's going on!

Possibly wreckless flying, but those aren't the issues he is saying he's having a problem with. He reckons at some times the P3 is out of control.

EDIT: Although yes, flying in rain will no doubt cause some strange things to happen

I have a crazy optic fiber internet at work. Every site is opening at the speed of light, except wicked4k.com. I would suggest to remove autoplay option and make it user friendly and fix your bugs. You will not be able to attract clients and they will also think you are trolling them. Check for example this template. If you want I will send you that template for free.

http://aaengineering.kz

Yes I do fly high risk and I fly at heart no problem with that I'm really good at flying these. Amazon is no longer selling this product has them the seller.. I'm going to go look right now and I will correct myself if I'm wrong but I was told that a refund only give me one second

Okay I just clarified Amazon does not sell this product with them the seller and shipper they sell it 3rd party....

Refund Issued: We are sorry, and apologize for any inconvenience Amazon no longer sells the Phantom 3 Please feel free to visit our other sellers in the Amazon Marketplace Store. We have issued a refund in the amount of$1,572.47 for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone Bundle with..., available in your account in 2-4 business days. Details amzn.com/orders

I fly these hard. Not one time have any crashed in these Conditions. Every crash was the same. Imu warming up, take off, uncontrollable reverse. Hard landing or crash.

And just so you guys know it's very easy to waterproof the circuit board and unless it's a pouring rain it's going to be nearly impossible to get water to penetrate the props . Wait till you see the videos coming up soon

Okay I just clarified Amazon does not sell this product with them the seller and shipper they sell it 3rd party....

Refund Issued: We are sorry, and apologize for any inconvenience Amazon no longer sells the Phantom 3 Please feel free to visit our other sellers in the Amazon Marketplace Store. We have issued a refund in the amount of$1,572.47 for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone Bundle with..., available in your account in 2-4 business days. Details amzn.com/orders

Amazon has them listed. In stock Aug 1st. Available now with prime from other sellers.

Last edited:

We can't understand, either we have a massive communication breakdown or we don't know how Amazon isn't selling this when they clearly are.

http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-P...UTF8&qid=1437914013&sr=8-1&keywords=Phantom+3

Amazon is clearly blocking him from buying, that's why he can't seem them. If he keeps it up (buying and returning) Amazon will disable his account I'm sure as they've been known to do.

Reactions: S5S5G6
I'm not sure but you really don't have a user name and have very few posts, I thought I read one of your post that you were in Jamaica flying in 45 MPH winds and in the rain, I could be wrong? Have you not contacted DJI about this? They would want you to probably send them in to pull data. I think that the number of Phantoms and number of crashes just look strange? I don't mean that in a bad way!

I guess I'll re-quote myself..........Have you not contacted DJI? That would be the first thing most people would do. It's a simple question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1