Some random thoughts about my new P2V

Reaction score
First I have to say I am having a lot more fun with this machine than I ever thought I would. Even my hard core FPV quad buddies are going to buy one. I haven't had any of the range or battery issues that people are talking about. But I am a little disappointed that GPS is the only available flying mode. I'm sure hoping for an update to correct this. My Vision has issues finding satallites. It can take several minutes to lock in and start flashing green. My Phantom 1 never has this issue. Sometimes it will not lock into GP'S until I start flying. I hope this doesn't lead to a bigger problem. Speaking of flying modes, my P2V is much "touchier" to fly, much more reactive then my V1 is. This does make it more fun for sport flying, but for smooth video, I would prefer another mode to tame things down a little. I am a little disappointed (notice I only have little complaints) at how loud it is. I can't fly it in my neighborhood late at night due to the noise of the blades. I can fly my P1. I would like to be able to balance the blades, perhaps that could help. But I have no idea how to balance these blades as there is no hole to put on my balancer. My battery takes for ever, well over 1.5 to 2 hours to charge. The wifi extender is slow too. Overall, far more pros than cons, but I did want to see if anyone else has noticed any of these issues. Can't wait for additional batteries to become available and for prop guards. Don't need them, just like the way they look and it makes the Phantom much more visable in the air for me.

they aren't random, they seem quite well thought out and sensible!
random would have been "am i 98% water?" , "do ducks have dinner?" "tomatoes are a fruit"etc ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31