Some questions about the DJI Go app

That's done in post-production (aka "post"). The video of the DJI Go app is overlain on top of the video from the bird's camera or vice-versa.

You have a number of lines below in the pic, so you can add as many clips as you want and then just make each smaller and put them together like a puzzle or you can make one full screen and put a small one in the corner or wherever. In the upper right section, you size and place the video clips where you want. Each video line below lays a video on top of the other from top to bottom, with the bottom video being the top clip in the picture. It basically stacks all of the videos on top of each other, then you resize and place them.

pd.jpg

They use a screen recorder on their tablet and overlap video files in a video editor as Reed showed

Grandpa Don ante screen record also available, litchi app for example will screen record for you, also android & iOS, A-Z screen recorder on android & Shou or AirShou on iOS, be safe & happy flying grandpa

Grandpa Don ante screen record also available, litchi app for example will screen record for you, also android & iOS, A-Z screen recorder on android & Shou or AirShou on iOS, be safe & happy flying grandpa
I learn something new every day. Not too old I guess. I just downloaded AZ Screen Recorder. It works. Pretty darn cool. Am I ever going to have fun now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4