Some Offroading...

those ford raptors are really good at destroying our planet.. Wonder how many gallons of gas were burned while shooting that video?

About the same amount any supposedly greeny would use flying around in a 747 just to play golf....

Or the same amount of combined coal and nuclear churning toxic waste it takes the majority of electric vehicles to operate...

But don't worry about Raptors - someone will just put asphalt over the area one day anyways. That way you can enjoy your Whole Foods while making retarded remarks from the Internet cafe.

If you only knew how much of a conscious environmentalist someone is....

Thanks for going off thread Boner412 :)

P.S. Whole Foods is the Bomb.

Last edited:
Geez, that's about the response I expected but was surprised to see a raptor owner get mouthy while out of their overpriced earth killer.....

Haha I'm just screwing with you, I love going up to fellow Raptor owners with those comments. I have one myself, saw your thread on FRF also. One big reason I got mine was to add another dynamic to the Raptor events.

Tough these days with armchair jockey's and the crap that comes out of their typing. Being PC and humble with people on how they know better always cracks me up but I do like how you pulled the pin and handed me the grenade; so I threw it back :)

Awesome that you have one though, which makes the irony on your end even better. The irony on my end is that I also own a Chevy Volt... LOL

Back to the Thread and not this! Hope everyone likes the video as I'm learning as I go...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20