Some of the worlds best Freestyle MotoX riders & my phantom2

Reaction score
I wanted to practice filming FMX with my new quad so who better to start with than a few X-Games Gold Medallists and Nitro Circus Live riders?

We start off at X-Games Gold medal winner Cam 'Sincs' Sinclairs compound and end up finishing the day at another X-Game gold medallists Blake 'Bilko' Williams compound.. Riding as well is Showtime FMX / WB Movie World regular Scott 'TopDog' Fitzgerald...

And yup, it's a rough edit as it was REALLY windy (watch the trees in the background of some shots) and the boys where only training and it was my first time filming moving stuff with my qaud so I was practicing chasing them and stuffs.. I was more interested in learning what looks cool while avoiding mid-air collisions with the riders rather than editing this footage...

I hope you like it though.. lol And watch in HD it's betterer!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5xXPwAr1Ks[/youtube]

Re: Some of the worlds best Freestyle MotoX riders & my phan

I really enjoyed that! You managed to get some excellent shots in and I liked the ones at the end where you kinda follow them over the jump! Very nice!

I've always wondered how they get the bike out of the foam pit..... Now I know :)

Thanks, I glad you both liked it and yep, towards the end looks heaps better when I was chasing them in close.. I have a few idea's now about next time so watch this space.. :)

:cool: :cool:

Great stuff. You started getting really gutsy there at the end... :eek:

When can we see more?

Summer is busy for me work wise but hopefully soon more of the Nitro crew will be in town for their tour.. I have my fingers crossed they go out for a session and I get the invite.. I normally take pics (I own FMXAustralia.Com although our facebook is more active these days) so its all a learning deal and I am just do it out of love of the sport... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues