Some Neat Stuff

Reaction score
https://vimeo.com/88846680

I have fallen in love with flying my P2! Here is an early attempt at editing a short video of flying over the creek near my house. The opening shot was taken with my iPhone and turned out pretty good. I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks,
Gio

Very Impressive! What editing software did you use if you don't mind telling? Did you use that same software for the slo-mo or did you use gopro's software?

I find myself jumping around a lot between Adobe Premier Pro, FCP X, and Motion. I cant seem to find a good workflow most the time. For this I just went straight into FCPX and did some color grading and adjusted the clips length and speed.

An association with DJI? GoPro ads? I don't understand why people do this. Eh, to each their own. I have to agree with the rather abrupt ending. But, with all that said, nice videography!

Yeah, the end is very abrupt. I guess I should have explained in a bit more detail. Its more of a first "test" clip in which Im merely learning and trying out some of the features and plugins of my software in order to see what it would all look like. Im very impatient by nature and although this was just a quick, unfinished test clip I really wanted to post it. There are no real affiliations with the ads, as this is all done for fun. ideally I would really like to put something more complete together and am working on that.

Thanks,
Gio

Really solid video for sure. Purely constructive criticism that is about to come... love the ad touch but I think you drew it out a longer than it should have taken. 45 seconds for ads? Geez I was starting to wonder if I was ever gonna see the footage haha. Really sick video because it brought back good memories of when I used to edit counter-strike 1.6 videos as a filmaker back in my hay day

edit: Love your production intro.

intro is amazing, maybe a bit too long but spliced with the clips as you have done i don't see a problem.

Been messing around with 3D text tracking etc for a nice intro myself, but nothing has looked anywhere near as good as that :D

Think i'll need to be brushing up on my skills or moving to FCPX lol :lol:

giodood said:
I find myself jumping around a lot between Adobe Premier Pro, FCP X, and Motion. I cant seem to find a good workflow most the time. For this I just went straight into FCPX and did some color grading and adjusted the clips length and speed.

Good job on the color grading. I am most familiar with FCPX although I have adobe CS6 master collection. The whole video is very smooth.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik