Some help with my vision camera please :)

Reaction score
This is a jpg taken from the camera today, uncut just reduced to 800x600 so it will load here. I just don't think its very good. Any advise (constructive) will be very welcome :) Is it a duff camera that needs sending back?

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 509
probably a stupid question:
Are you sure you are flying a phantom 2 vision?
In the movie on youtub you have sound...why? it sound like a chopper not like a phantom.
The camera to me seems fine...what's wrong with the picture? what do you say it's the problem? maybe you changed some focal settings or color etc settings, through the phone.
Mine shoots the same. i think...i am not that of an artist to notice slight differences in colors and focalisation.

RamDez said:
OK, sorry everyone regarding the RAW files, had a hunt and found that I had not updated the camera (sigh) so now I CAN see the DNG files in Photoshop PHEW :)

Yep, its a Vision, Its just my HARLEY-VISION has to have sound ;)

Yeah you have to put something under those vids...like the Harley! I thought the video looked good aside from some shakiness. that might be the issue with the still being a bit blurry. I get a kick of how people post one pic from the air and use it to judge the quality of the camera. I think it would make more sense to snap a picture from a solid base, like sitting on the ground and use that to determine focus/clarity. It's also a good idea to shoot a burst of 3 when doing stills, so you have a better chance of getting a clear one, although you will lose RAW capability when you shoot in this mode. Happy flying!

Random thought, in theory if shooting in RAW the White balance doesn't really matter as you can adjust in post. Or am I just thinking to much like a DSLR shooter? :) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.