Some help plz

Reaction score
Hi pilots.
i used to have an fc40 dji
today i bought the phantom 3 Standard
i have some questions
1)i remember i did at my fc 40 a hack and had more distance.i did it throw tthe controler cc or something like that.i must do it on this also?
2)i see that my NEW phantom has a automatic landing.what is your suggestion.
3)in which mode to have it.i remember i had it on gps mode for steady flights(i am not an expert)

thank you

1)i remember i did at my fc 40 a hack and had more distance.i did it throw tthe controler cc or something like that.i must do it on this also?
The remote controller will be automatically set to FCC/CE based on your Phantom's GPS location. There is no way to manually change that setting.

2)i see that my NEW phantom has a automatic landing.what is your suggestion.
Landing manually is safer since you are 100% in control.

3)in which mode to have it.i remember i had it on gps mode for steady flights(i am not an expert)
Fly in P-mode if you want to use the GPS data to hold your Phantom's position. See the Phantom manual for a detailed explanation of all available flight modes.

1.) I never had that drone, but there are mods such as DBS, argtech, etc.

2.) I never use the autolanding, I find it easier to land it myself, if it's fairly windy I usually just catch it when I land

3.) I always fly in GPS mode for "the steady flight". I've practiced in ATTI mode to instances where I may need it, but never intentionally fly in that mode

Since you just bought it you may want to download the manual online and read all the details before flying!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I flew last night, just in ATTI mode, very different. I gave up trying to land it on about 16" x 20" target.
Was even hard in GPS mode. With wind and my slopping lawn I don't know I will be able to do it.
Enough slop that a full beer is going to tip over 1/2 maybe not.
Wow I just got an idea, beer can landing gear!
I could land on water, it should be level.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik