Some Help for a beginner

isa

Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought my phantom 4 and I never fly.I made all the upgrades required with my ipad4mini (iOS 10.0.2) on which I installed the DJI go app (v.3.0.0.0). I also registered to activate my ph4.
I noticed that at the right side there is no Menu button and also that there is no firmeware version indicated.
So can someone tell my more about this ?
Thanks on advance
Cheers
Isabelle

IMG_0002.PNG

Hi,
I just bought my phantom 4 and I never fly.I made all the upgrades required with my ipad4mini (iOS 10.0.2) on which I installed the DJI go app (v.3.0.0.0). I also registered to activate my ph4.
I noticed that at the right side there is no Menu button and also that there is no firmeware version indicated.
Thanks on advance
Cheers
Isabelle

View attachment 66266

IsaB,

Please try following a sequence of switching on the remote control then the bird then the app. Give these two sometime to communicate. I'm sure 5 to 6 minutes will be enough for the IMU to initialize.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for your answer but I already did it without more success
Cheers

Hi,
Thanks on advance
Cheers
Isabelle

View attachment 66266
...Isa, is the Mem Card installed..? (i'm not familiar with iOS)
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Hi
Thanks for your answer
It's solved : it is the look of this new version updated
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31