Some good UAV media coverage!

I don't have Fox news here, so I have no view on them at all. Never seen their programs...
I daresay fox are no different to others, mentioning them was arbitrary, cnn has been mentioned too (and I don't have cnn either).
You are in the US -- you decide! :)

My comments are based on stuff reported on rcgroups from the US -- complaining about incorrect reports, "lies" , etc....

eg this quote:
"But Fox news is still spreading the lie. I have contacted a rep for Fox, but they will not change the copy.
http://fox2now.com/2014/05/07/drone-fou ... -building/"

Oh -- and I'm not saying the media here is any better or worse than US -- just thought I'd post a good vibes story!

gpauk said:
Well we don't have Fox news here, so I have no view on them at all. Never seen there programs...

My comments are based on stuff reported on rcgroups from the US -- complaining about incorrect reports, "lies" , etc....

So you demean the content or intent of FOX, based on "hearsay" ?
Keep in mind there is an orchestrated effort in America to stifle dissent through the MSM. FOX is their #1 opponent.

As far as I'm concerned, as a Vet. Fox is about the only news network telling the truth. Now..thats my opinion, People can chose what ever their flavor of politics they like. But they don't get to make up their own facts.

eg this quote:
"But Fox news is still spreading the lie. I have contacted a rep for Fox, but they will not change the copy.
http://fox2now.com/2014/05/07/drone-fou ... -building/"

This is not FOX news...this is a local fox affiliate in St Louis. And the other networks carried identical content on this story

Search for... "drone hits st louis building" and you get a multitude of networks and rags reporting this story. That's my point, some people don't like FOX and don't mind lying to prove it.

Well, like I say, I apologise for demeaning fox, as I know nowt about them...

"Keep in mind there is an orchestrated effort in America to stifle dissent through the MSM. FOX is their #1 opponent. "
This means nothing to me of course -- never heard of MSM!

My main point is that there have been a lot of posts of negative "drone" media coverage, so I thought a good news story would make a change.

gpauk said:
Well, like I say, I apologise for demeaning fox, as I know nowt about them...

My main point is that there have been a lot of posts of negative "drone" media coverage, so I thought a good news story would make a change.

Its no problem...Politics don't belong in this Hobby...I apologize if I came across as defensive.

The Rookie

I just said "the likes of fox" -- random. I could have said "the likes of cnn" -- like I say my point was good news.

Ok -- quits then.? :)

-- and yes, spare me from politics.. You should see the ****** going around here with the Scottish independence vote upcoming....

We're good Gpauk...I know you were not being selective. I may be overly sensitive about it. So much of politics is ignored by the MSM (Main Stream Media) it becomes readily apparent they selectively report news that might "damage" their Party. Imagine, Jounalist's proclaiming a preference in Party Politics...and still call themselves Journalist.

I will end it here. Again, my apologies.

Here is a GOOD story from another FOX affiliate.
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/25433925/investigators-drones-in-minnesota

MAN. RCROOKIE is SERIOUS about his Fox News. Obama administration may need to lookout and be careful of RCROOKIE. LOL

phantomguy said:
MAN. RCROOKIE is SERIOUS about his Fox News. Obama administration may need to lookout and be careful of RCROOKIE. LOL

ObozO doesn't need to fear me... Maybe a million more like me,... You're a big fan of his I take it...lol?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers