Some footage from yesterdays windy flight on the coast!

Great spot. Was there two years ago on photography workshop. Enjoyed seeing it all again!

Its a beautiful spot, really dissapointed at myself not being abit more adventurous with the drone due to the wind :(

Had the D810 with me but prefered the inages I got with the drone lol

Lovely golden light, made for a very relaxing clip - you wouldn't know it was windy! Great how stable these quads are [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: TonyNI2013
Lovely golden light, made for a very relaxing clip - you wouldn't know it was windy! Great how stable these quads are [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes they're amazing. Looking up at it and it was getting blown pretty hard by the wind.

Love using it !

Very nice. I'd be interested to hear about the camera setup and postprocessing.

If I am being honest I barely touched the video out of the drone other than splicing parts of it up. I manually set the white balance to 5700k-6000k

I am only really learning adobe premiere at the moment

I am awaiting my set of filters and hopefully that will improve things

Regarding the camera settings I used D Log with sharpness, saturation and contrast all set to minus 1

Shot at 2.7k 30fps

Landing the drone was tough due to strong gusts of wind, should have caught it!

Reactions: matti
Very nice!,
Looks like you were a little timid about going over the water.....lol

I was, was real strong wind and could hear the quad really fighting hard to maintain its spot.

Really annoyed at not pushing it a bit harder I was just nervous lol. The views up there was epic.

Great footage. And nice edits- all you need do now it work with the contrast & saturation a bit. Do to the strong backlights & flare the contrast is flat- but can be easily improved in Premiere.
Where exactly is this?

Reactions: TonyNI2013
Great footage. And nice edits- all you need do now it work with the contrast & saturation a bit. Do to the strong backlights & flare the contrast is flat- but can be easily improved in Premiere.
Where exactly is this?

Downhill demense, Northern Ireland. Mussenden temple its known as

Lovely place to film

Thanks for the kind comments

Hi guys

I've had a brain fart and can't for the life of me find where I set the return to home minimum altitude. Can anyone help?

I would be more worried about the wind currents around the cliff than getting out over the water. The more you fly, the more confidence you will build.
Great video and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20