some advise

You only gave us 30 minutes......I generally get music from one of three sources.
1) Sometime I use songs from my music/iTunes library. Particularly if I'm working on something for my own/family/friends personal enjoyment. I don't plan to post it to youtube or Vimeo or somewhere the copyrights matter.
2) Other times I use music where I have access to the license. I often go to Vimeo and look for free songs. I was looking one day and identified several I liked to use as background/soundtrack. I discovered all the music I picked that day and liked happened to come from a young British composer named Dexter Britain. I then went and downloaded ever piece of his music I could find. I added it all to my music library and when I need something I try his music first. Here's a short video I did a few days ago learning to fly my new P2V+

http://youtu.be/DO8i2AUU8NI

I used one of Dexter's pieces and gave him credit at the end of the video.

3) other times I search iTunes or other music sources for specific pieces.

I've found once you start doing it, it can add more fun to the creative process of producing a video to stare with others. I hope that helps.

Ever since YT really ramped up its content ID system, I've been happy just to browse other videos for good soundtracks and see if the rights management allows for playback without too many restrictions. If so, I grab that soundtrack and use it.

I used to seek out royalty-free clips but now that there's an established system for rights owners to determine how their works get used, all the better.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20