Solved my glichy connect issues

Reaction score
Connect DJI go via WiFi on my p3s was sorta OK but then it would fall off and connect again but week or no video signal and app would stop go blank and restart.....something fundamentally wrong ...was OK a couple days ago????
As my eBay trigger finger is pretty sensitive I ended up winning a P4 as well (can't have too many drones ...right) and downloaded the DGI go 4 app and had the 2 apps on my phone. Well these 2 apps do NOT get along with each other so an uninstall of DGI Go4 and instantly the DGI Go connected and flew great with all the strong signal it had before. So now have to buy a different tab/phone for the P4 ..... Well that will appease the ebay trigger finger a little longer.
Anyone found this too?

Connect DJI go via WiFi on my p3s was sorta OK but then it would fall off and connect again but week or no video signal and app would stop go blank and restart.....something fundamentally wrong ...was OK a couple days ago????
As my eBay trigger finger is pretty sensitive I ended up winning a P4 as well (can't have too many drones ...right) and downloaded the DGI go 4 app and had the 2 apps on my phone. Well these 2 apps do NOT get along with each other so an uninstall of DGI Go4 and instantly the DGI Go connected and flew great with all the strong signal it had before. So now have to buy a different tab/phone for the P4 ..... Well that will appease the ebay trigger finger a little longer.
Anyone found this too?
Good on ya had similar hassel with p4 because i got litchi djigo and djigi4 on same device ,,in settings in default for apps i had set djigo4 for default setting instead of it asking me which one to choose,now it like this
20170622_151558.jpg
now it like this i dont have to clear and reinstall app like you and me was doing,,gezz lucky on the p4 :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20